Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mariah Carey is Crazy in Love with HSN

By now, you may or may not have seen Mrs.Nick Cannon give an exciting performance on HSN. And by performance I mean showing us all that she can be just as crazy (& random) as she wants, which personally makes me love her even more. Mariah Carey has an entire collection, exclusive for HSN including jewels, shoes, perfume, handbags and apparel

More importantly, she shared a detailed explanation outlining the hardships of being preggo with twins, virtually scaring any twenty something who has thoughts of one day doing the same.Thanks MC for keeping it real. And most of all, thanks HSN for being so darn entertaining. In case you missed it, here's a little treat for you...


By the way, I have these boots from her collection, which I am crazy in love with as well. I'm sure I will wear them often since I live in Florida. (really, I will) :)


Shop On~
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment