Tuesday, July 5, 2011

(You can have your own) Million Dollar Decorators

In celebration of the fact that tonight is a new Million Dollar Decorators on Bravo (one of my new, fav guilty pleasures) I decided to peruse the home decor departments of QVC & HSN to see what could inspire me. Take a look at what these decorators have to offer to make your home feel like a million bucks.....

I love gray, especially gray with yellow...thanks, Jonathan Adler.By the way, did I mention the name of his collection, exclusively for HSN, is Happy Chic :)



I can't say no to stripes....just the thing to add that something extra, thanks Isaac Mizrahi :)


Oh, just throw this on...thanks again for the instant infusion of happiness, Jonathan Adler.



Leather & studs...what a great combo ;) Thanks to the stud himself, Nate Berkus.


Hope these little gems gave you a few ideas, especially since you don't have to leave the comfort of your overstuffed couch to check them out! 

Enjoy & Shop On~

Kristen

**images from www.qvc.com & www.hsn.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment