Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Watches aren't just for telling time.....

Even though I rarely check my watch for the time (don't we use our cell phones for that?) I never feel properly accessorized without a timepiece. And I just found quite a gem to add to my collection...

 HSN's Today's Special (best value of the day) is a RJ Graziano watch- it's the perfect size (it doesn't look like your wearing boyfriend's way-too-big watch) and the polished metal is just right. Here are my fav color tones ....


R.J. Graziano's "Strike It Rich" Curb-Link Bracelet Watch  in gold tone with tortoise shell links, silver tone with white links, & rose tone. (I snagged the gold tone & tortoise shell).

Btw, when you purchase the Today's Special, you will receive 10% on all other fashion jewelry purchases ! What?! Yes, please! I think my love of RJ Graziano's jewelry line is apparent now, since I have mentioned it previously here & here .Take a look at the rest of RJ jewels.

Enjoy & Shop On~
Kristen

***images from www.hsn.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment