Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ba-nan-as for Bangles

As I mentioned previously here, R.J. Graziano's jewelry on HSN simply stunning. I just caught one of his airings this morning on HSN, which featured these items, including his Today's Special. (He will be on throughout the day today).

While I love all things Graziano, these bangles have caught my eye. I think they add a perfect pop of color (and sparkle) to any spring wardrobe.

I love how this piece has a vintage feel, and these are my favorite colors of the season.


I love all of R.J.'s stackable bangles.

R.J.'s Today Special- right on trend for Spring

**all images via www.hsn.com**

I must mention I have several pieces of RJ's jewelry, while his styles have a trendy edge, his pieces still posses a classic feel that you can wear season after season.

Enjoy & Shop On~
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment