Friday, February 11, 2011

Kate Walsh has a new BOYFRIEND

You know when you put on your boyfriend's shirt and it smells just like him? Ahh... doesn't it evoke an entire series of memories & feelings? I love it. So does Kate Walsh. 
    
 **via www.hsn.com**

Kate created a fabulously rich fragrance, Boyfriend, that she launched on HSN a few months ago. I of course could not resist picking up this treat for myself, I love it.

                                                
Kate created a video series for her Boyfriend Fragrance...here are a few for your viewing pleasure.

       
  


The scent is very unique, luxurious notes like "night blooming jasmine, golden amber and vanilla woods". Feeling skeptical about purchasing a fragrance without taking a sniff first? I promise this Boyfriend won't disappoint.

Kate & her Boyfriend are on HSN on Valentine's Day-perfect! Click here to view the program guide for exact times.

Enjoy & Shop On~

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment