Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hair Today

Your hair is an outfit you wear everyday. (My Mom says this all the time, & there's no doubt about it!)

Sally Hershberger knows this better than almost anyone. As one of the top hair stylist to celebs (Sandra Bullock, Uma Thurman), and with 3 salons (Upper East Side, Meatpacking District, & Melrose Place) she knows good hair. As any celebrity stylist would, I've heard she charges a pretty penny for one of her cuts. But she know has a product line exclusively for HSN. I have it, use it & love it.

                                              Here is one of her shows from HSN!



She offers everything from amazing hairspray, to keratin treatment, to texturing sprays and creams. Her products instantly gives you the best hair day ever (like you spent all day in hot rollers ah-mazing!)

She's on tonight from 8-9 p.m. EST -(everytime I watch one of her shows I learn something).

Enjoy & Shop On~
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment