Friday, January 21, 2011

My new favorite leggings from Libby

Do you remember growing up wearing Sam & Libby ballet slippers with the big bows? I think I had them in every color (really wish they would make those again!). Well Libby has her own line on HSN, and it is killah.

Thank goodness for leggings.  I like to have a few pairs for lounging, and a few that I can dress up a bit. These leggings from Libby Edelman (2 pack) are perfection. I just received mine and cannot wait to wear them this weekend. I knew as soon as I slipped into them that the fit was flattering.



                                                                        **via hsn.com**

One pair has a fabulous zipper detail on the back, and the other pair almost feels like a faux suede. Available in black,camel, charcoal,purple & denim, I of course went for the black.  Did I mention they are on clearance?

Enjoy & Shop On~
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment