Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Marc Bouwer on QVC

Marc Bouwer may be on of my new favorite American couture designers. He began his fashion career years ago working for Halston(that's right) & has developed his brand to be synonymous with the red carpet, dressing starlets including Angelina, Eva, Charlize & Heidi. Bouwer's work has appeared on the covers of our favorite Fashion mags, like Vogue & Harper's Bazaar.

His Spring 2011 Couture Collection is simply divine, with maxi dresses in electrifying prints popping up again and again throughout, as well as his signature "bathing suit dresses" (yep, they're ah-mazing). View his Spring 2011 collection here.

I of course would love to add a few of his Couture pieces to my own collection, but that may have to wait. For now, I will be perusing is exclusive collection for QVC. M by Marc Bouwer includes apparel, handbags, & accessories. Draping has been the trademark of his couture collections, and the same is true for his apparel available through QVC.


I love this Draped Knit Top in fuchsia, the draping on the sleeves is stunning.(I don't think this pic does this top justice) View the video from one of his recent airings and see it on the models, so cute with a pair of skinnies and booties.
                                                                  **via qvc.com**

Tune into QVC Thursday, January 20 @ 5-7 a.m. & February 1st 9-10 a.m. to see Marc live. I know my DVR is set.


Enjoy & Shop On~
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment