Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shiny & New?

If you're anything like me, you may have gone a little overboard with your holiday shopping (that is, great gifts for yourself as well as others). But I always like to start out the new year with a few dazzling pieces so even my tried & true winter outfits feel shiny & new again. Try these on for size...

QVC:
Rachel Zoe-Make a Statement Bold Necklace: The chunky links are so classic, and I can't quite decide between the yellow or rose gold.


ShopNBC:
Alexander McQueen? Yes please. These shades are perfect for those early mornings, and the chic tortoise shell will tie any outfit together.


HSN:
 New season, new bag. I love this Barr + Barr satchel. The silhouette is stunning, and the blue hue is the perfect pop of color.

Shop on~

Kristen

1 comment: