Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mally Beauty

I am always on the hunt for the next best make up line. The best under eye concealer, eye brow pencil, perfect neutral eye shadow & so on. 

For the last 3 years I have been obsessed with Mally. I originally discovered her line at Henri Bendel in NYC. The morning after a very late night out, one of my besties & I were perusing the counters at Bendel's. We were slightly bombarded by a fabulous man who preceded to make us look effortlessly fresh faced, instead of looking like exhausted party animals. 

From that moment on, I have loved all of her products, most of which I purchase from QVC. The thing I love about her products is that they stay on all day, some are even semi-permanent like her eyeliner and eyebrow pencil

I love watching her on QVC, she knows how to connect with her customer(did I mention she is totally gorge?). I rarely can watch one of her airings without indulging in another one of her creations. Case in point, I just ordered this last week.


Here are the essentials that I cannot live without.


After my moisturizer, this is the 1st thing I put on every morning. I usually just use the powder for everyday, but for a more dramatic look I will also use the pencil. It is amazing what filling in your brows can do!
I love this concealer. I always dab a little pit of the powder on top of the cream concealer.



This trio is amazing- a little bit of blush, shimmer and contouring. Contouring makes such a difference.
I could go on & on about all the Mally cosmetics I use. But don't take my word for it-Mally will be on QVC July 2nd 11p.m.-midnight. Just be careful, you'll get hooked. 

Shop On~
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment