Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Are You Perfectly Dressed ?

I am always looking for the perfect dress during the spring & summer months. Although my closet(s) are full, I have weddings & bachelorette parties that call for something extra special. 

I stumbled upon HSN's Dress Shop today & I think it's just the thing I needed to help me with my never-ending search for fabulous frocks. 

Here's how it works:

Shop by Shape, Silhouette, When to Wear or take the Style Quiz (yes please!) 


I of course had to take the Style Quiz- it took about 30 seconds. They deemed me a "Glamour Girl". Here are a few of the picks they suggested for me, & well, I'm kind of obsessed with them. 



DKNYC For a casual beach wedding



Tiana B. Date Night


Tiana B. Perfect for a night out with the Bachelorette

Enjoy & Shop On~
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment