Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni for Target

 I have previously expressed my deep love for all things Missoni, as mentioned here. Today was the first day that Missoni's collection for Target was available online & in stores. Well, I'm not the only one who is mad about Missoni, because Target's website crashed! Hopefully they can get it together soon so we can all get our fix. Here are a few of the pieces I have been eyeballing...


love this cozy & chic Missoni throw...

simply perfect flats that go with everything...

A definite must...
Hopefully Target can get their site up & running, because I am in major need of some zigzag. (Btw, I know this post slightly deviates the norm, but I love how Missoni is making their brand more attainable & wearable than ever).

Enjoy & Shop On~
Kristen

**images via Racked**

No comments:

Post a Comment