Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Funny Face

This past weekend, the Cinema Paradiso (a converted church- celebrated as the oldest in Fort Lauderdale,FL) dedicated an entire week to Audrey Hepburn films. I took this opportunity to see Funny Face in its entirety, and it now is my favorite Hepburn film. The clothes are breathtaking (chic does not begin to describe them), and in my opinion still relevant today.

While perusing QVC.com today, I found a few pieces that reminded me of Funny Face, albeit more casual.

My favorite number :Think Pink!


This pink Maxi from the Kardashian's is just the thing to help you think pink this summer.
"As a matter of fact, I rather feel like expressing myself now, and I can certainly use the release!"- Funny Face


These capris are perfect!

If you haven't seen Funny Face, make sure to curl up with your favorite cashmere wrap and prepare yourself for a much needed dose of fashion inspiration. As we have learned from Audrey, being chic never goes out of style. 

Enjoy & Shop On~
Kristen 

**images from www.qvc.com**



No comments:

Post a Comment